Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vector Art - Beautiful Angel



This is another portrait i created for a friend of mine. I havent done many vector pieces because i wanted to go back and work on the fundamentals of art which is drawing, but vector graphics has a huge appeal factor to me because they are so crisp, clean, and scalable. Ive also thought about getting into real paint or oil maybe even charcoal mediums, but that is for a later date. By experimenting with different styles and mediums Im hoping to find my own unique way of doing art, one that i will never grow tired of. As it stands right now, vector graphics are on the top of my list of art styles, but that may change in the future.

2 comments:

  1. dude can u tel me how can i learn vectr art and make portraits

    rehanforyou@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete