Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sylvester and Tweety



Sorry everyone but there wont be a time lapse video for today's post.... I accidentally lost all of the undo data. I really need to be more careful from now on.
I was thinking about what i wanted to draw for today's post so i originally picked Tweety because he was a really simple character and i could draw him in twenty minutes or less... But then i wanted to draw him all cool looking so i made him look like a samurai lol. But then i wanted Sylvester in the drawing as well.... To make a long story short i only wanted to spend twenty minutes and ended up spending a bit longer on it.

What made me want to draw this, is the fact that i always hated how hapless and weak Tweety always is. This poor little bird always being chased around. I wanted to make a bad ass "Samurai Champloo" kind of Tweety hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment